Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Waiting to start.


Waiting to start.
Originally uploaded by pgdesict.
The students are listening to the student union chap while David digits with the technology.

Comments:
I can't remember what I was trying to say, but the predictive type thought I was aiming for "digits". Any suggestions on what I was aiming for?
 
Could it be "fights"?

(I think that answer is deserving of some sort of small chocolate-based prize, surely?)

Alison
 
Well done Alison... however, in the same way that - if you have to fish for a compliment; it's not worth catching - I always feel that asking for the prize diminishes your chances of winning. If I'm feeling generous, a small chocolate prize may be made available... maybe! What Principles/Context group do you belong to?
 
Hmm, well there is always the other view, that if you don't ask, you don't get!

Alison
(P10 and C25)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?